Quiz: too - enough

- Elementary Level
- too + adjective + to infinitive
- adjective + enough + to infinitive
- There are ten questions.
- Choose the correct one



Choose the correct answer
1. Sally can't run fast. Because she is forty.She is ____________ to run fast.
  • old enough
  • too old
2. The water was warm, so I swam.The water was  ____________ for me to swim.
  • warm enough
  • too warm
3. The test wasn't easy. I couldn't answer all of them. The test wasn't _____________ to answer all of them.
  • easy enough
  • too easy
4. The car is expensive. I can't buy it.The car is _____________ for me to buy.
  • expensive enough
  • too expensive
5. I studied very hard, so I passed the test.I studied _____________ to pass the test.
  • hard enough
  • too hard
6. These shoes are small for me. I can't wear them.These shoes aren't ____________ for me to wear them.
  • big enough
  • too big
7. I'm very tired tonight. I don't want to do my homework.I'm ____________ to do my homework.
  • tired enough 
  • too tired
8. He is very experienced. We can hire him.He is _____________ to hire.
  • experienced enough
  •  too experienced
9. The tea is hot. I can't drink it. The tea is ____________ for me to drink.
  • hot enough
  • too hot
10. It's twelve o'clock. We are going to miss the train.It's ____________ to catch the train.
  • late enough
  • too late

Lessons     Other Quizzes of This Unit More Quizzes

Tags: , , , ,

About author

Anadolu Liseleri 9. sınıf müfredatına göre hazırlanmış sitemizde ünitelerde öğreneceğiniz yapıları ve yeni kelimeleri burada tekrar edebilirsiniz.