Quiz: so or because


- Elementary Level
- Conjunctions
- "so" and "because"
- There are ten questions



QUIZ: "so" or "because"


Choose the correct answer
1.  I'm going to go on a diet ______________ I want to lose weight.
   so
   because
 
2.  She needs some tomatoes to make a Mediterranian salad ______________ she is going to the supermarket.
   so
   because
 
3.  It's cold in here ______________ I closed the window.
   so
   because
 
4.  Angela is going to study hard tonight ______________ she's got an exam tomorrow.
   so
   because
 
5.  It is raining ______________ I'm going to take a taxi.
   so
   because
 
6.  I can't come to the party ______________ I have to study English.
   so
   because
 
7.  She can't lift the box ______________ it is too heavy.
   so
   because
 
8.  I have a toothache ______________ I'm going to go to a dentist's.
   so
   because
 
9.  We haven't got enough money ______________ we can't buy a new house.
   so
   because
 
10.  She doesn't have many friends ______________ she isn't honest.                                     
   so
   because
 


"so" or "because"          >>    If you have problems, go and study the lesson again...


Tags: , , , ,

About author

Anadolu Liseleri 9. sınıf müfredatına göre hazırlanmış sitemizde ünitelerde öğreneceğiniz yapıları ve yeni kelimeleri burada tekrar edebilirsiniz.