Conjunctions "so" and "because"

- Elementary Level
- Conjunctions
- usage and examples
- because - for the reason
- so - for the result


UsageExamples
because
  • It is used to show the reason of something
I'm tired today because I went to bed late last night.
I don't like her because she isn't honest.
She is going to see the doctor because she is ill.
so
  • It is used to show the result of something
I went to bed late last night, so I'm tired today.
She isn't honest, so I don't like her.
She is ill, so she is going to see the doctor. 




Quiz: "so" or "because"          >>    If you feel ready, go and take the quiz...
 

Tags: , , ,

About author

Anadolu Liseleri 9. sınıf müfredatına göre hazırlanmış sitemizde ünitelerde öğreneceğiniz yapıları ve yeni kelimeleri burada tekrar edebilirsiniz.