Quiz: Simple Past Tense #4


- Elementary Level
- Past Simple
- Past forms of verbs
- There are 15 questions and you can easily check your answers.


Complete the story. Use the verbs in the brackets:




A Terrible Night

1. Last night I  (go) to my favorite restaurant in Taksim. 

2. I (leave) the restaurant at about 11 o’clock.

3. It (be) a warm evening and

4. I (decide) to walk along the street.

5. Suddenly, I (hear) a noise.

6. I (turn)

7. and (see) three boys aged about eighteen.

8. One boy (come) up to me

9. and (ask) me the time.

10. When I (look) down at my watch,

11. he (hit) me and

12. I (fall) to the ground.

13. Another boy (take) my wallet.

14. I (shout) for help.

15. Then they (run) away.
Score: 

Correct Answers

 




Similar Quizzes Other Quizzes of This Unit More Quizzes

Tags: , , , ,

About author

Anadolu Liseleri 9. sınıf müfredatına göre hazırlanmış sitemizde ünitelerde öğreneceğiniz yapıları ve yeni kelimeleri burada tekrar edebilirsiniz.