Quiz: much - many - some - any


- Elementary Level
- much - many - some - any
- Choose the correct answer
- Ten Questions




Quiz: much - many - some - any


Choose the correct answer
1.  There aren’t some bananas in the fridge.
    There aren’t any bananas in the fridge.
2.  I’d like some soup, please.
    I like some soup, please.
3.  Would you like some apple juice?
    Do you like some apple juice?
4.  How much pears do you need?
    How many pears do you need?
5.  I’d like some rice for lunch.
    I’d like a rice for lunch.
6. Would you like some bread?
    Would you like a bread?
7.  No thanks. I don’t want any tea.
    No thanks. I'd like any tea.
8.  “Here’s your hamburger.”
          “How many is it?”
    “Here’s your hamburger.”
          “How much is it?”
9.  How much you want?
    How much do you want?
10. I’m thirsty. Is there anything to drink?                                                                      
     I’m thirsty. Is this anything to drink?


Tags: , , , , , ,

About author

Anadolu Liseleri 9. sınıf müfredatına göre hazırlanmış sitemizde ünitelerde öğreneceğiniz yapıları ve yeni kelimeleri burada tekrar edebilirsiniz.